MELLOWEST’S ROUTE SIX OVERLAND MISSION
JULY 19 – 21, 2019
Do you need quality off-road content featuring your gear in action? Better product photography? More social media growth? Better conversion rates on your website? If so, we invite you to join us on Mellowest’s Route 6 Mission!
We’re hosting a rolling photo + video shoot across Oregon’s Pacific Coast Range and you are invited! Join us for 3 days of overland travel, overnight camping and content-creation as we tackle Oregon Backcountry Discovery Route 6 across central Oregon.
A LITTLE WORK, A LITTLE PLAY
Since there are never enough free weeks in the year, we’re combining work and play: You focus on traversing breathtaking terrain in style while our dedicated video and photo teams capture the magic according to your goal-focused media plan.
End result: You get an epic camp weekend. Your company gets a huge deck of authentic, brand-building digital content.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR COMPANIES WHO ATTEND?
– 1 minute brand video for your website and social media channels – shot on RED Digital Cinema cameras
– 18-24 Catalog-ready still images: Catalog/ad ready images shot by professional action sports photographers
– Goal-focused strategy session: Essential pre-production planning so you know what you’re getting up front
– Turn-key content shoot: We handle all of the logistics, planning + support: You have fun and look good
– Dedicated photographers and videographers: Consistent, coordinated photo+video stacks drive the best results
– Low Cost: An affordable alternative to a private photoshoot
– FUN! Haven’t you spent enough time in trade show parking lots? It’s time to get out and enjoy the world of overland!
RESERVE YOUR SPOT
FILL OUT THE FORM ABOVE TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT
We’ll follow up right away to schedule your free content planning session.
FLEXIBLE OPTIONS FOR PRODUCT-ONLY AND ON-TRAIL PARTICIPANTS
(BUT REALLY…YOU SHOULDN’T MISS THIS)
– Experience a true overland adventure through pristine, untouched Oregon wilderness
– The details are covered: We’ll coordinate all logistics, you bring your rig, your gear, camping necessities and food!
– Conquer OBDR’s newest trail, Route 6: Spanning high alpine meadows, mountain peaks and coastal sand dunes
(that means more variety, more useable content for your website, advertising and social media campaigns)
– Can’t make the event? Create a Social Media Contest and send a loyal customer on a trip of a lifetime!
Video shot exclusively on RED Digital Cinema Cameras
THE OVERLAND ROUTE
From the route creators, the OOHVA:
“Route 6 starts south of Crescent Lake, off Hwy 58, taking the traveler from the high alpine lakes and meadows to Hwy 101 at Hauser, just north of North Bend/Coos Bay. Along the way one will enjoy incredible mountain vistas, getting as close as allowed by road to Diamond Peak. Clear views of other Cascade high peaks to be enjoyed on the way to the old mining district of Bohemia. On to Sutherlin and across the Umpqua river, through the beautiful coast range. Drive through Elliott State Forest through valley communities of old to modern farms. You will experience many unforgettable beautiful scenes that will keep a camera busy trying to capture all the incredible beauty. This trip will linger in memory to be enjoyed over and over.”
We work with some of the greatest companies in overland and outdooors. We look forward to shooting with you!